Outside bodies

The outside bodies to which the County Council appoints representatives are set out below, listed under the Cabinet Member or committee responsible for making the appointment.



Cabinet Member for Adults Services

Cabinet Member for Community Support, Fire and Rescue

Cabinet Member for Environment and Climate Change

Cabinet Member for Highways and Transport

Cabinet Member for Learning and Skills

Cabinet Member for Support Services and Economic Development

Adur County Local Committee

Crawley County Local Committee

North Chichester County Local Committee

South Chichester County Local Committee

Governance Committee