Use the search options below to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the Cabinet, Cabinet Members and County Local Committees. Also included are key decisions by officers and decisions made by officers under the urgent action procedure. You can also find decisions taken by the full Council and decision-making committees.
The Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) has been allocated to the Council as part of the government’s response to the pandemic. For the year to the 31 March 2021, the council will receive £20.242 million in funding for test, trace and contain activity to reduce the spread of coronavirus and to support the local economy and public health activity. Further funding is expected during 2021/22.
This report sets out the proposal to utilise £6.018 million of the total grant funding, of which £2.933 million is to support activities by the West Sussex Districts and Boroughs, £0.665 million is for homelessness prevention (Adults) and £2.419 million is to support services for children and young people.
Decision Maker: Chief Executive
Decision published: 06/05/2021
Effective from: 18/05/2021
The Chief Executive has approved;
(1) the allocation of £2.933 million of the Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) to the Districts and Boroughs as set out in Table 1 of Section 2;
(2) an allocation of £0.665 million of the COMF grant to support activities to prevent homelessness;
(3) an allocation of £2.419 million of the COMF grant on activities to support Children and Young People;
(4) the allocation of the remaining £14.224 million across the activities as set out in Table 4 of Section 2; and
(5) that further grant funding received will be expended in line with Table 4 in Section 2.
Divisions affected: (All Divisions);
Lead officer: Katharine Eberhart