The Cabinet Member for Safer, Stronger Communities approves :
1) the strategic principles underpinning the Council’s approach to developing community hubs and set out in paragraphs 4.2-4.3.
2) the implementation of the first community hub scheme to remodel Worthing Library.
3) the relocation of services and temporary closure of Worthing Library for a period required to enable the timely delivery of the scheme
4) the relocation of the registration service from Worthing Town Hall and the Children and Family Centre and Find It Out Centre to the newly remodelled community hub
5) the terms of reference of a member project board to support the development and implementation of the community hubs strategy (Appendix 1)