The Chief Executive has approved;
(1) the allocation of £2.933 million of the Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) to the Districts and Boroughs as set out in Table 1 of Section 2;
(2) an allocation of £0.665 million of the COMF grant to support activities to prevent homelessness;
(3) an allocation of £2.419 million of the COMF grant on activities to support Children and Young People;
(4) the allocation of the remaining £14.224 million across the activities as set out in Table 4 of Section 2; and
(5) that further grant funding received will be expended in line with Table 4 in Section 2.