To undertake a review of the approach to plan for changes to small schools and to enable the committee to fully scrutinise any proposals which arise.
Terms of Reference:
1. To meet up to three times and to report to a future meeting of the committee on the matter of the proposed review of small schools.
2. To maintain contact with the Cabinet Member and the Director of Education and Skills in relation to the work on any future proposals.
3. To consider and review the approach of the County Council to the selection of schools and identified options for future proposals in relation to potential changes of arrangements for small schools.
4. To receive and consider representations from relevant stakeholders.
5. To obtain and consider such additional evidence and advice as it may determine.
6. To make such recommendations as it considers appropriate arising from its deliberations.
The first meeting took place on 18 September 2019 and two further public meetings are expected.
Support officer: Rachel Allan on 033 022 28966. Email: email@example.com