Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Following consideration of the report, Cabinet resolved to:
1. Note the information contained in the Quarterly Performance Monitor, in particular the outturn financial position
2. Agree the allocation of the contingency budget and underspend set out below:
It is proposed that the total corporate underspend of £8.923m, which is made up of £3.144m from portfolio underspending, £5.676m of unused Contingency budget and £0.103m of other non-portfolio underspending, is transferred to the following reserves:
· £4.700m Adults and Health Pressures and Recovery Reserve – to fund anticipated pandemic rebound pressures in 2021/22.
· £1.200m Ash Dieback Reserve – to accelerate critical tree felling works in 2021/22.
· £3.023m Service Transformation Reserve – in-year homeworking/ change in service delivery savings to be used to fund future innovative projects.
The call-in deadline is 5 August 2021.
Publication date: 27/07/2021
Date of decision: 27/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 27/07/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 06/08/2021